Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's been a long time!

I know it has... and as part of my New Year's resolution - i will update this blog 1 -2 times a week. I will focus on my scrapbooking also!

Happy New Year to all, or at least anyone who reads this!

Let's see - it's been a long time since July - I had my heart broken again by the same person... but this was the last time I'm going to move on. That being said if anyone knows any cute single guys - I'm available give them my number!

I'm trying tofu pasta for the first time tongiht, also part of the New Year's resolutions is to get back to healthy - goal is to be at goal wieght before my birthday (Feb 26) I think i can do it! I've cut back on drinking (I'd like to say i went cold turkey but there were a few special occassions to celebrate.) So i'm just saying I cut back!

Special Occassions of note: Jason being engaged (so happy)... girls night out, me being transferred back to the NYC office (can't be more excited about that!)
I want to take a minute to talk about my new current obsessions....
The return on New Kids on the Block... I love them forever - enough said
Twilight - Damn books hooked me... I enjoy being 12 again
FaceBook - though it's highly addictive it has brought so many great friends back into my life that I'm truly grateful that i sucked it up and let Meghan make me a profile...

So becuase i feel like i should include pictures here's a quick recap of the end of the year...
This is one of the best pictures of Timber's halloween photo shoot....


Here is the altered cookie Sheet message board I made for the young ladies in my family for christmas, each one was personalized for them based on hearing their favorite colors. I did a lot of home made x-mas gifts this year and it seemed to be a big hit. I guess we'll see if i can continue it!

Lastly - I was fortunate enough to spend my New Year's Eve in Vegas visiting my brother and Heather with a large part of my family and friends... including celebrating twice... East Coast and West Coast time. This was by far the craziest experience I've ever had. I imageine that would be what times square would be like except with half the people and everyone hammered. Good times! So here's a recap of my shiny self on New Year's eve. Sorry about the orientation - it's a good opportunity to do some neck strecthing....ha!














No comments: