Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History in the Making

I love Politics - I always have from my young Dem days at Fordham. I love the excitement of working on a campaign and then having soemthing to show for it. Or being able to party if it doesn't quite go your way! I thought the historic part of this campaign was the win - but literally today in New York and I assume in other parts of the country there is a tangible vibe of change. I was inspired today by that vibe and the cozies at Starbucks to commemorate the occasion of the innauguration. The title this is my President is my pledge to make something happen in the next four years. And support the President in whatever way I can. The journaling is about how i feel about the election and what Barack's presidency means to me.



So on a positive note.... Let this change in the year and in the presidency call you to start something new! Yes we can!!!

2 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

And I suspect you know nuthin about abortion and how it destroys girls; the smelly BO should be made to stand in front of a firing squad for the RAPE he's performing everyday. That's harsh, huh? The Abyss o'Misery is even more terrifying and goes on for eternity. Better be careful you fall with BOs abortion, girl. God bless you --- See 'peace-de-resistance' for more info.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

I suspect you won't ever write to me because you think whorizontal. That's fine. Not everyone is resurrected.