Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Layouts and updating of the list

Here are the latest two layouts I've done. I'm proud to say I've filled up one book! I'm on the second, and i'm pretty excited.
I'm also really glad I quit, but more on that later!



Scraplift the person Ahead of you April Challenge


Sketch April Challenge


Loved doing these, wish I had put some more thought into the sketch challenge, put it's a great picture of Eva's little boy and i really loved the colors.

Now as for quitting.... i wish they would just send out the e-mail... everyone knows but i can't put a transition plan into go until the official notice goes out. The two top people have tried to convince me to stay, but I declined the offer. I'm ready to move on to bigger things. I've made some of the best friends ever at (or because of) DP, but it's time....Just needed to vent that out!

No comments: