Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! (Belated)

Happy NSD! Actually it was yesterday and I have to say I had a blast... I was on scrapbook.com from 10 am to 6 pm and probably could have stayed on longer if i didn't have dinner plans! Below are some of the higlights of what i got done. I finished the flip flop album of my trip to Mexico, and did a page for a challenge. I was on super time!



Classy Girl May Sketch






Some of my favorite pages from the flip flop album... It was worth all the work in the end.

I even won one of the challenges on scrapbook.com. Can't wait to see what i win! Still have some things i need to get done which I'm going to work on this week. Though it's shaping up to be a busy one....

PS in dating news ask me about the ninja!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell us about the ninja!