Thursday, March 27, 2008

My very first post

Hello! and i say that more to myself than anyone else, since i'm not really sure anyone is going to read this!
A few things about me you might like to know:
  • I love using elipses (though i can't say the actual word) and exclamation points
  • I had gastric bypass almost 2 years ago and have lost over 100 pounds, and am pretty excited about that
  • I have a dog who I adore, her picture is on the side
  • I'm completely new to the scrapbooking thing, but have always loved pictures
  • I really suck at updating blogs, the last time i tried this was after the surgery - didn't go so well, but i'm going to try.

Ok so this is just to get the page running, I will actually think of something witty to say and post some layouts and stuff I'm working on soon.

No comments: